Every new year I start out with all of these great plans. Things that I want to accomplish. Everything from learning to crochet to taking more family pictures. Do I get everything done? Heck No! But it gives me a goal - something to work for through out the year. Granted, the last four years I have learned A LOT about setting more realistic goals for myself and to make some of those goals family focused - so at the end of the year I can feel good about what I have accomplished for the year.
This year one of my goals is to post two entries to our family blog per month (at least.) I am writing it down and making this commitment. However, I would like to add a disclaimer - if I have to stop sleeping for whatever reason, I will be allowed a pass. So, here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment